Pump Rental Solutions
To promote and develop profitable pump hire revenues. To visit sites and regional offices of specific customers, building meaningful local relationships. To identify and maximise revenue streams from key projects in your region. Ensuring clients receive a seamless and professional approach promoting the utilisation of the best technical solutions to their pumping requirements in order to maximise the potential revenues from these customers. Understanding and adhering to working in-line with our core values and company mission statement at all times.
Business Development Director
Business Development Directors
Branch Sales Controllers
Other Sales people
National Accounts Managers
Other Key Accounts Managers
- Customer Management
- Establish and develop client interfaces, nurturing relationships and gaining trust and confidence in you, our products and our Company.
- To support, manage and maintain the Company’s 24/7 service offering as is reasonably practicable.
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer’s industry sector, their systems and processes
- To understand, manage and monitor existing clients spends, utilising depot prod turns in conjunctions with the branch manager and hire manager / controller.
- Attend customer meetings at as early a stage as practicable to ensure a thorough understanding of their projects and to work with them to identify potential solutions.
- Continually seek out related business and identify sustainable business opportunities for the future
- Work closely with the customer’s internal teams, to ensure a combined effort to achieve the best solutions and outcomes.
- Attend client review meetings where applicable.
- Produce reports for customers as and when required.
- Produce reporting for Business Development Directors as required.
- In time you may be required to deliver presentations to customers to promote our range of products and services.
- To manage and devise necessary quotations.
- Ensure agreed customer KPI’s are met to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Produce Job Prices (utilising the Plant Hire System), in a timely manner for the supply and installation of pumping equipment offering the customer the most suitable and economical pump hire packages.
- Acquire and maintain a good working knowledge of the pump range and services we can offer.
- Keep up to date with changes in technology and development in the customer’s industry sector and our own.
- To input relevant captured sales data / information into the Hire System in a timely fashion, ideally a target entry of between an 8 -10 quality calls per week should be entered on the Sales System, utilising and managing this to good effect to establish effective client call –patterns
- To communicate effectively with the pump and also plant hire sales teams, to personally maximise client revenue locally and as a team nationally providing support for other key and national account managers.
- Adhere to the company’s QHSE procedures at all times.
- Adhere to and promote the company’s Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Support Installations when trained and as required to support clients and business generation
- Integration and communication with the local plant depots ensuring pumps hire is also represented in potential large key accounts.
- To become and effective team member communicating with all to seek out and maximise the hire revenues.
- Work showing respect and dignity to all colleagues and clients, with utmost honesty and transparency at all times.
The main responsibilities are outlined above. This is not a definitive list and other tasks and activities may be necessary, as the company’s commercial activities require.
To apply for this position, please send with your current CV to email@example.com quoting R1308 in the subject line