We’re proud to launch our new Eco5 pump units
They are now part of our pump rental fleet, sold in the UK and internationally.
Our Eco5 pumps can run on HVO or diesel and feature Hatz and Caterpillar Stage V engines which produce significantly lower carbon emissions – ideal for Lower Emissions Zones and residential areas where noise and fumes should be kept to a minimum.
And, of course, they are better for the environment, helping our customers meet their sustainability goals. They comply with tougher regulations which mean that after December 31st, 2021, only engines that meet Stage V/Tier4F criteria can be sold in the UK and EU.
Benefits of an Eco5 pump:
- Can run on HVO or diesel
- Uses Stage V/Tier4F Hatz and CAT engines to keep carbon emissions down
- Reduced site noise and fumes
- Innovation without sacrificing pump performance
- Same reliability and longevity as all Selwood pumps
- Will be used across the Selwood range of Solids handling, drainage and high head pumps