Pump Rental Solutions
Provide administration support to key framework contracts, liaising with Clients to ensure all documentation and detail is correct to ensure efficient processing of data for each works order
Client services manager
Clients Procurement Departments and Managers including site staff and sub-contractors,
Sales and Branch Managers, Installation Teams, Accounts team, including Purchase Ledger/Cost Clerks
1. To ensure all Company QHSE procedures are complied with.
2. Liaise with the Clients to develop good working relationship and ensure their administrative requirements are understood and met.
3. Develop sound understanding of the clients business, its practices and procedures and to develop internal processes and systems to meet both client and internal needs.
4. Monitor clients works order systems to ensure all potential opportunities are identified.
5. Allocate new works orders against each contract and input to the hire system.
6. Ensure labour and transport are added to the hire contracts.
7. Notify the clients of any changes to contracts and issue revised works order uplift values by email to ensure changes against each works order are documented and agreed with the clients.
8. Ensure all de-install and collection transport charges are raised and included in the final hire works order.
9. Ensure that job quotes are raised and attached to the contracts, and that where possible all contracts are converted via the job quote.
10. Emergency work to be uploaded and attached in retrospect to the contract.
11. Preparation of financial data for WIP meetings.
12. Checking labour charges to the framework.
13. Preparation of KPI’s.
The main responsibilities are outlined above. This is not a definitive list and other tasks / activities may be necessary, as the Company’s commercial activities require.
Qualifications & experience
GCSE Maths and English
Strong administration skills gained in a technical and financial environment.
Experienced user of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of pump hire or sub-contract works.
Ability to fully understand Clients requirements and work to ensure targets are met.
Excellent communication skills and ability to talk confidently to Clients at all levels as well as other key stakeholders and colleagues.
Ability to focus on problem solving and achieving good outcomes
Able to persuade and influence to obtain desired result
Must be articulate and have a keen eye for detail.
Good planning & organising ability
Achieve Client KPI’s
Each employee must ensure that all tasks are carried out within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, and any relevant Codes of Practice, including COSHH sheets and other instructions, to minimise risk to themselves and other personnel and that good housekeeping applies at all times.