Assistant Management Accountant
Pump Rental Solutions Senior Accountant
Pump Rental Solutions
Due to Selwood’s continued success and growth within the Pump Rental market, we are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our team in Chandlers Ford. With an ever growing business there are endless opportunities for the right candidate to develop professionally.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of compliant and timely reporting to internal customers and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Senior Pump Rental Solutions Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will support our Pump Rental Solutions business unit with a range of key financial tasks which include:
- Monthly P&L
- Balance sheet controls
- Monthly forecast
- Budgets/Planning process
- Quarterly & Annual bonus payments
- Adhoc financial appraisal
- Management of rebates payable/receivable
Selwood are pleased to offer study support / leave for individuals wishing to complete professional Financial qualifications.
- Part qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ICAEW)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Capability to define and manage own priorities
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across all levels within the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level of use of Excel and data analysis tools
- Strong planning, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt own approach and priorities in line with changing business needs / priorities
Applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number.