Due to Selwood’s continued success in offering Pump Rental Solutions, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our team within our Northern UK territory.
Pump Rental Solutions
To be agreed, but to be based in a Selwood branch within the territory to be managed.
To lead, manage and develop the sales team to ensure that revenues are grown through established and new customers.
To personally manage and grow agreed allocated major account customers.
Ensuring clients receive a seamless and professional approach promoting the utilisation of the best technical solutions to their pumping requirements in order to maximise the potential revenues from these customers. Working as a key team player at all times. Understanding and adhering to working in-line with our core values and Company Mission Statement at all times.
Business Development Director
Business Development Directors
Business Development Managers
Branch Sales Controllers
Hire & Sales Representatives
National Accounts Managers
Key Accounts Managers
- Customer / Sales Team Management
- Establish and develop client interfaces, nurturing relationships and gaining trust and confidence in you, our products and our Company.
- Allocate areas and customer targets to sales staff.
- Develop sales strategies and set targets for individuals and the team as a whole
- Recruit and train sales staff
- Monitoring your teams performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Maintain and increase revenues of all pump rental products
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer’s industry sector, their systems and processes.
- To understand, manage and monitor existing key clients spends.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Continually seek out related business and identify sustainable business opportunities for the future
- Attend client review meetings where applicable.
- Produce reports for customers as and when required.
- Produce account management and ad-hoc reports for Business Development Directors and Sales Director as and when required.
- Deliver presentations to customers to promote our range of products and services.
- To manage and devise necessary quotations.
- Ensure agreed customer KPI’s are met to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- To Identify, manage and develop key clients and large projects within your region, whilst ensuring effective team communication to maximise on client spend nationally where possible, developing effective, profitable relations with the relevant key contractors, establishing Selwood as the main pump supplier on the project.
- To support, manage and maintain the Company’s 24/7 service offering as is reasonably practicable
To apply for this position, please send with your current CV to Recruitment@Selwood.co.uk quoting R1301 in the subject line.