Senior Credit Controller
Selwood are inviting applications for the position of Senior Credit Controller at our Head Office in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.
The Senior Credit Controller will become part of our established team who ensure that maximum cash collections are achieved and to minimise credit risk. This role cover Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
The ideal candidate will come from a proven background within a Credit Control department and hold knowledge of computer based accounting systems with a multi-locational environment. A knowledge of excel is essential for this role along with the ability to manipulate data (Vlook ups and pivot tables).
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- National Contracts
- 1. Ensuring that effective procedures are carried out to collect all monies due and ensure credit terms are adhered to.
- 2. Opening new accounts, by implementing effective credit vetting procedure. Re-vetting existing and dormant accounts by implementing effective credit vetting procedures.
- 3. Resolution of queries, by developing and maintaining a liaison with branches to resolve disputes (debtor problems) and working with the other members of the credit control department to maximise cash collections.
- 4. Liaising with Kevin Boardman in the collection of insurance invoices which have been agreed in full.
- 5. Chasing export customers to ensure that maximum cash collections are achieved and to minimise credit risk.
- 6. Covering holiday periods on both the National and non-National ledgers.
- 7. To deputise for Credit Manager in her absence
- 8. Undertake additional duties in the interest of the department.
Selwood are pleased to offer a competitive salary, Pension scheme, 24 days holiday Bank Holidays, Childcare vouchers and free onsite parking.
To apply for this position please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref R1395
Closing date for applications Monday 28th September 2016
No Agencies -thank you