Selwood is a leading provider within the Pump and Plant industry and is one of the largest privately owned companies serving the Water, Environmental and Construction industries. Selwood are committed to sustaining and advancing our high levels of Safety, Quality, Health and the Environments that we operate in.
To support our QHSE function which forms part of our wider central services, Selwood are looking for a proven QHSE Auditor to join our team in one of the following locations; Middlesbrough, Stafford, Liverpool or Leeds.
This full time position will be responsible for branches within a geographical remit and will provide support and guidance in delivering QHSE strategies, policies and procedures through the company's core values.
Knowledge and operational experience of ensuring compliance with the following standards:
• ISO 9001
• OHSAS 18001
• ISO 14001
A background in construction, utilities, manufacturing or similar industries with operational experience of ISO industry standards.
Auditing & Strong IT skills
Effective interpersonal skills with ability to develop strong stakeholder responsibilities
Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver results
A Positive attitude, excellent attention to detail
Must be able to drive and travel throughout the UK.
Operational experience of Health & Safety legislation and good practice.
Knowledge of SharePoint.
Member of IQA, IRCA, IOSH
• Network Rail – PTS
Support the QHSE Manager and the business in achieving the Group Mission Statement and promoting the Core Values by:
- Providing support and guidance to the Companies Business Units, Sales and Central Services by having a positive attitude and directing QHSE strategies, policies and procedures through the companys core values
- Conducting periodic internal reviews and audits to ensure that compliance with external standards and internal procedures are followed.
- Undertaking the internal investigation of compliance issues ensuring all actions are followed up.
- Analysing CPARs and producing reports, statistics and recommendations as appropriate.
- Write reports; conduct thorough investigations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Writing policies and procedures related to compliance activities. Reviewing and amending internal processes as appropriate to maintain compliance with standards and best practice.
- Maintaining knowledge of developments and changes in all QA and related matters.
- Networking with external bodies to ensure knowledge of changes and developments with legislation and standards and make recommendations to QHSE Manager on actions required.
- Reviewing the QHSE related Operating Systems and Procedures and ensure that changes are initiated and approved in accordance with the document control system.
- Supporting and advising the QHSE Manager and Senior Managers to ensure compliance with customers requirements and regulations.
- Producing reports for the QHSE Manager as and when required and in particular for the annual QHSE Management Review Meeting.
- Monitoring the performance of suppliers and sub-contractors, and ensuring records are available for approved suppliers.
- Investigating any incident as required enabling the business to provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities and external bodies as required.
There will be UK travel and overnight stays required on a monthly basis.
Selwood are pleased to offer a Competitive salary, Company Car, Associated IT equipment, 24 day's holiday + Bank Holidays, People's Pension scheme, Company sick pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme. We offer free parking on site.
To make an application for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference R1437. This role is not open to Agencies - please no sales calls.