To service, maintain, repair and install a range of pumps and equipment on Customer sites and in the workshop. Ideally candidates will have mechanical pump service experience and must not be phased by working in a range of demanding environments, or being on call, this can be a physically demanding job.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Following both Selwood and Customer site specific health, safety and environment regulations.
- Carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs in compliance with recommended manufacturers’ procedures
- Keep the Customer and colleagues informed on job progress, downtime, cost, cause etc.
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Undertake daily checks on company vehicle, workshop equipment and tools ensuring any defects found are rectified, resolved or reported.
Candidates must have a mechanical engineering background ideally with plant or pumps along with proven fault finding and diagnosis skills and the ability to communicate requirements to Customers and colleagues.
A fully kitted out commercial vehicle is provided with this role. We offer a competitive basic salary for a 40 hour week Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to increase earnings via 24/7 on-call allowances and overtime. A generous 24 days holiday + Bank holidays and an occupational sick pay scheme are included along with a pension scheme and childcare vouchers. We are proud of the training and support we give our employees and this is a great opportunity to develop your careerFor use with websites only – (key word searches)