Mobile Installation Electrician – R1374 (Electrical Pump Engineer)
Fully qualified with electrical and mechanical knowledge and ideally experienced in working with pumps and specialist control panels. This role will inspect and maintain a fleet of electrical pumps and specialist control panels, service fleet equipment and carry out site installations. We are looking for a team player who will act as an ambassador for Selwood whilst out on customers’ sites as well as an individual with drive and enthusiasm. Candidates must not be phased by working in a range of demanding environments, or being on call. Full training and product familiarisation will be provided.
Working to the required legislative standards Key responsibilities will include:
- following both Selwood and Customer site specific health, safety and environment regulations; service, maintain, repair and install electrical pumps and specialist control panels
- carry out risk assessments on site
- communicate matters relating to safety, along with reports and estimates for repair
- PAT testing and inspection
- undertake daily checks on company vehicle, workshop equipment and tools ensuring any defects found are rectified, resolved or reported
Candidates will ideally be apprentice trained, with City & Guilds 2330 and 2356/2357 as a minimum. We offer a full training programme to progress applicants who are ready and looking for their next challenge.
A fully kitted out commercial vehicle is provided with this role. We offer a competitive basic salary for a 40 hour week Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to increase earnings via 24/7 on-call allowances and overtime. A generous 24 days holiday + Bank holidays and an occupational sick pay scheme are included along with a pension scheme and childcare vouchers. We are proud of the training and support we give our employees and this is a great opportunity to develop your career.