Manager - European Pump Sales
Selwood manufactured pumps, synonymous with quality, longevity and reliability, are operating across the world in some of the most challenging environments and demanding of projects.
Due to Selwood’s continued success within Pump Sales , we are looking for a Manager – European Pump Sales to be based from Charlton, London.
This full time position will report to the Director of UK and European Business Development and will be responsible for achieving sales of manufactured pumps within France, Spain, Belgium and Luxemburg and achieving planned revenue and profit for the year.
The Manager of European Pump Sales will travel extensively to the designated regions and work closely with long established distributors to explore and support new business / market opportunities.
Further objectives for this role include:
• Ensure distributor relationships and business development are maximised in the designated regions.• To hold regular monthly sales meetings with distributors in order that we can progress our list of prospects
• Working with distributors, plan a co-ordinated sales approach for each of them within regions.
• Accompany distributor teams in region to discover new routes to market.
• Knowledge of sales and hires within a similar industry
• A background of capital sales, Account Management & Business development.
• Exposure to pump applications
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven history within an Engineering / Pump application background is essential
• Business development and Account Management background ideally within Europe
• Language skills – French / Spanish advantageous
• Demonstrate drive and passion to succeed.
• Be able to foster collaborative working practices
Selwood are pleased to offer a competitive salary, Company Car, Pension scheme, 24 days holiday Bank Holidays, Childcare vouchers and free onsite parking.
To apply for this position please send your current CV to email@example.com quoting ref R1391
Closing date for applications Friday 30th September 2016
No Agencies -thank you