Due to Selwood’s continued success and growth within the Pump Sales market, we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Pump Sales is a crucial part of the Selwood business and is responsible for supporting the UK, International and Hire fleet market as well as to our customers and distributors on a global basis.
This role joins a small team who work closely together to ensure support to the wider Selwood business and to ensure a high level of service to our customers.
Reporting to the Pump Sales Team Leader, the Sales Administrator will support our Pump Sales business unit with a range of key tasks which include:
• Processing quotes & sales orders.
• Preparation of export documentation (managing the end to end process from quotation to shipment)
• Managing orders using in house bespoke systems (training will be provided)
The Sales Administrator will be able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers and take ownership of the processes as defined above to maintain high levels of service.
• Strong administration skills ideally within an export environment
• Capability to define and manage own priorities
• Ability to develop relationships across all levels within the business
• Excellent communication skills – role requires a good telephone manner
• Computer literate –Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Collaborative working style
• Strong planning, time management and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt own approach and priorities in line with changing business needs / priorities
Selwood are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, bonus scheme, Pension, 24 days holiday + Bank holiday, Company cars and associated IT Equipment.
Strictly NO Agencies
Applicants should apply to email@example.com quoting the job reference R1357